Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December News


I am excited to share that I am featured in

Florida International Magazine's

Art and Design Issue Florida Artist Showcase

and in the FIM's Florida Artists Hall of Fame.

I am on p.68 You can browse this month's issue page by page here http://www.floridainternationalmag.com/index-content.html




December Art Openings/Receptions



  • Thursday Dec. 17th at The Gallery at Avalon Island for the 5th Annual Artists Registry.com Members Juried Exhibit. The opening reception will be 6 – 9 PM at 39 S. Magnolia Ave., Orlando, FL 32801 (this event is Free)


  • Friday Dec. 18th at the Lake Eustis Museum of Art; Paper Works 4 Me Opening Reception. Lake Eustis Museum of Art, located at 200 B East Orange Ave., Eustis, FL 32726 (this event is $5 at the door)

Represented by
Celebrations Gallery Pomfret, CT
Gallery 17.92, Winter Park, FL
Wolfe Gallery, DeLand FL
Galeria Tonantzin, San Juan Bautista, CA
Juxtapose Gallery, Westfield New Jersey

Museum Gift Shops
these Museums carry my originals, prints or books
Orlando Museum of Art Gift Shop
Maitland Center for the Arts Gift Shop
Florida Museum of Art Gift Shop

Above is my new work "In Harmony", the original is available at Celebrations Gallery,
prints in Holiday Sale at
http://www.etsy.com/shop/RobinMariaPedrero

Thank you for sharing in my visual journey
Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to spend your time here and read my newsletter! I appreciate you!