Friday, October 30, 2009

November News

Autumnal Series

You, my collector, have the first peek at my,
still slightly wet, new autumnal series.
I love the scent of autumn! I relish autumnal breezes.
I tried to capture the essence of fall emerging in various places,
by the sea, in the woods, in a park, in our backyards.
The colors are rusts, earth tones, crimson, golds, and teals.





These oils are 8x8" on gallery wrapped canvas.
Presently available via this first preview,
each piece is $200, while there's still four get all for $700.
407-312-8649 or arts@gallery523.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Presenting Fine Art Bags I am so very pleased to present my new line of Fine Art Bags, totes, clutches, wallets, wine bags, and notebooks! "Joyful Bag" and "Fine Art Notebooks" are shown here and are available in my Etsy Shop. I am taking orders for any style using any of my images. These are fabulous, not only conversation pieces, but sentimental and beautiful!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My work is in this show
~SAVE THE DATE~
Lake Eustis Museum of Art
Paper Works 4 Me
Opening reception 6 – 9 p.m. Dec. 18
Non-members pay full price, including $5 for opening receptions and museum tours, which members attend for free.
LOCATION, at the intersection of Grove Street and Orange Ave. in historic downtown Eustis. 200 B East Orange Avenue Eustis, FL 32726 – 4139
352.483.2900
HOURS
Tuesday – Friday 10am – 4pm Saturday & Sunday 12pm - 4pm
Thank you so much for sharing in my dreams
and for being a part of my success story!
Robin

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant series Robin! Radiant paintings glowing with warm hues. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your paintings are amazing! The colors are outstanding. I'm looking forward to seeing your future work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for choosing to spend your time here and read my newsletter! I appreciate you!