Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Radio and Representation

"The Escape" acrylic by Robin Maria Pedrero
  • Tune in Wednesday October 7th @ 12:01 p.m. to 89.9 WUCF-FM Orlando when host Katie Ball interviews me in my studio. If you miss it listen here on The Art Beat .



  • I am now represented by Gallery 17.92 in Winter Park Florida. The gallery features several of my newest works, some which had not yet showed, nor even posted online, so please stop in for a first look. Tommy would be glad to show you my work at 912 S Orlando Ave Winter Park, FL 32789-4849 (407) 647-1792. (here is a preview of Evening Sonata above)

  • Visit the Orlando Museum of Art Gift Shop where a you can select from a dozen of my small acrylic gallery wrapped canvases.

  • The Wolfe Gallery, which also represents me, has selected several of my luminous landscapes in pastel to be featured in their historic city venue, 119 N Woodland Blvd Deland, FL 32720-4216 (386) 740-1492 ...mmm yes stop in and smell the coffee...

  • Celebrations Gallery and Shoppes in Pomfret CT have also added my art cards as they continue to connect my original work with art collectors in New England. Now is a perfect time for a day trip to 330 Pomfret St Pomfret Center, CT 06259-1512 (860) 928-5492

  • I can create custom sets of art cards for you, for the Holidays or anytime. Custom personalization inside requires an order of 10 or more cards. I am taking pre orders for Partridge in Pear Tree Cards as seen here http://pocketfullofcolors.blogspot.com/2009/09/custom-note-cards.html. Easy invoicing via pay pal.

  • Upcoming Jan 2010 my sketchbook will be in the "Brooklyn Art Library", Brooklyn New York and May 2010 Solo Show at the Steinway Gallery.

I would be honored if you would please join my Fan Club ~ http://artist.to/robinmariapedrero/

HAPPY HARVESTING!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with all your exciting projects.
    You are one busy lady :-) Good for you!! Your art is lovely!

    Birgitte
    http://SewDanish.etsy.com
    Scandinavian Textile Art

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Robin, this is such wonderful news. All the best with everything you are doing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Je suis trés sensible à ces effets de couleurs, c'est une vraie poésie intérieure, ça incite à la rêverie. C'est trés beau.
    Kisses from France,
    Tatieva

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for choosing to spend your time here and read my newsletter! I appreciate you!